Terms and Conditions
HOW TO BOOK
Booking can be made by telephone or online via the website.
To secure your booking 50 percent of the course fees must be paid in advance. Full payment must be made 30 days in advance of the course start date. VAT is chargeable at the prevailing rate.
You will be sent a booking confirmation by email on receipt of your payment which will contain details of the location, start times and other relevant details. If you have not received this within 48 hours of making your booking, please contact our office on 0845 260 7930
CANCELLATIONS & TRANSFER
All requests to transfer to an alternative course are subject to management discretion. If a transfer request to an alternative course is agreed there will be an administration charge of £25 for Intro to NLP and £300 for Licensed Practitioner or Master Practitioner (or other courses we may manage). If a participant fails to attend the course all fees are forfeited. Cancellation of a booking is subject to the following charge:
- 14 Days or less after booking date - No charge
- More than 14 Days after booking date – No refund
- No refunds within 30 days of the seminar start date
CANCELLATION BY NLP LIFE TRAINING
The company reserves the right to change dates and venues. X-ceptional Speakers Limited reserves the right to alter the course content, location or cancel any course at any time without liability.
We aim to confirm your place on the course within 24 hours of receiving your completed form and deposit. If you do not hear from us within a working week please contact our office on: 0845 260 7930
ON-LINE PRODUCT PURCHASES
Please refer to www.nlpbookshop.com for full terms and conditions
OWNERSHIP AND QUALITY OF INFORMATION
Legal and beneficial title to all intellectual property rights existing in any documentation, data, know-how, methods and concepts, used or developed by us in providing the services, shall, as between you and us, belong to and remain vested in us.
All conditions or warranties (whether expressed or implied by statute or common law or arising from conduct or a previous course of dealing or trade custom or usage or otherwise) as to the quality of the session materials we supply or their fitness for a particular purpose (even if that purpose is made known expressly or by implication to us) are expressly excluded.
We will use all reasonable care and skill in providing the services you order under this agreement, but we do not guarantee any results of the services. Any decision you make having received any of our services are your own and you remain wholly responsible for any decisions and actions you take.
We are entitled to delay or reduce the level and/or scope of service(s) (including session materials) if we are prevented from or hindered or delayed in obtaining or delivering the services (including session materials) as a result of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
This agreement is the entire agreement between us and it supersedes any previous agreement between us relating to any services we provide, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us both. We both agree that by entering into this agreement, neither of us has relied on, and is not able to have any remedy, for any statement, promise, representation or understanding (whether it is made negligently or innocently) or any person other than what is expressly promised in this agreement. The only remedy available for breach of the promises in this agreement is for breach of contract. Nothing in this paragraph attempts to limit of exclude any liability for fraud.
No failure or delay in enforcing any of our rights under this agreement will prejudice or restrict those rights. If we waive our rights to require you to comply with this agreement it will not operate as a waiver or any further exercise of the right and a waiver of any breach will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
We both agree that each provision of this agreement is severable and distinct from any other. If any part of this agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, we both agree that the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of the agreement is not affected.
No terms of this agreement are intended for the benefit of any third party, except where expressly stated in this agreement, and we both agree that it is not intended that and the term of this agreement should be enforceable by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. If you choose to make an order, these terms and conditions only apply to that order and not to any future orders.
Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions. Bookings cannot be confirmed until full payment has been received. All requests for cancellations and transfers must be confirmed in writing.
Calls are charged at local rate, calls from mobiles may be significantly higher. Please check with your service provider before calling.
The information, techniques and exercises provided within this website are for educational purposes only. Do not use the techniques or exercises contained within this website whilst driving or operating machinery, or if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. The information provided is not a substitute for proper medical advice. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner.
NLP Life Training takes your privacy seriously. In general, we use the personal information that we collect from you to identify personal preferences and match your needs with relevant products, and process any orders that you may make through our website.
Note: This policy only applies to websites hosted at and comprising part of the www.nlplifetraining.com service and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there are links.
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
If you are an nlplifetraining.com member this policy will be applied subject to any particular limitations or choices you made as part of the membership application procedure.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number.
- If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address.
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies
- It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for instance about your lifestyle or health) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information ("sensitive information") will only be dealt with as described below.
- It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information ("confidential financial information") will be dealt with as described below.
- We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our website and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- Sometimes we or our affiliated companies* might use the personal information collected about you to let you know about new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to info at nlplifetraining.com.
- With the exception of sensitive information and confidential financial information, your personal information may also be sold, traded or licensed to third parties (including third parties who may be located outside the European Economic Area) in order to enable them to send you details that they think will interest you. By submitting your personal information to us you consent to this transfer. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to info at nlplifetraining.com.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
NLP Life Training reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How do we protect your information?
NLP Life Training has strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you. NLP Life Training does not store or capture any of your card or payment details on our website.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting this site our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use many features of our website.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com