Do Richard and Paul teach every day?
Yes, the teaching is split between Richard Bandler and Paul Mckenna, there will be times the both share the stage together.
Are there other trainers?
Yes we have a team of dedicated assistants who are trainers in their own right and give up their time to teach at some level and overlook the smooth running of the seminars.
Do I need to know NLP before attending the course?
No, not for Get the Life You Want, this course caters for all individuals and no previous NLP experience is needed.
What documents do I need to complete?
On the first day you will be required to sign a short disclaimer for marketing & filming purposes and complete a license agreement which you will receive a copy of and one will be held by the society of NLP.
Does it matter how many delegates are in the class?
No, Richard calibrates to his audience and teaches on both a conscious and un-conscious level. His unique style of teaching means that it doesn’t matter if there are 20 or 200 people in the class. There is also a team of dedicated assistants that are always there to help and assist if needed.
Can I record the trainings and take photographs?
No filming or photography is permitted at all throughout the course and whilst the trainers are on stage. You will get an opportunity at the end of the seminar to have photos with Richard and Paul.
Can I buy NLP related products?
Yes there will be a full range of books, CDs and DVDs for sale throughout the duration of the seminar.
Is accommodation and refreshments included?
No, but there will be a number of places available to purchase them. Also we can give you details of the nearest hotels to the seminar.
Dr. Richard Bandler, is the Co-Founder of the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. A distinguished visitor to Menninger's Foundation, a Keynote Speaker for many Associations and Foundations.
He has participated at many grand rounds at teaching hospitals. He was an Associate Professor at UCSC and a Graduate Advisor at Colleges.
The Society of NLP-Richard Bandler has over 600 Institutes around the world.
Dr Bandler is a consultant to many Fortune 500 Companies., the US Military, US Intelligent Agencies, Major League Baseball teams, NFL players and Olympic Athletes. He is a true designer of training programs. He has been the CEO of several corporations from Training and Consulting companies to a Research and Development company specializing in Optics and Holographic Storage systems.
He was a Senior Editor and Publisher and has co-authored and authored many books:Co authored :
NLP Volume I
Changing with Families
Frogs into Princes
Insider's Guide to Submodalities
Structure of Magic Vol I
Structure of Magic Vol II
Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H Erickson MD Vol I Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H Erickson MD Vol II Conversations
The Secrets of Being Happy Authored:
Using Your Brain for a Change
Magic In Action
Time for a Change
Adventures of Anybody
How JR Found His Magick
Get the Life You Want
Make Your Life GreatDVDS:
The Bandler Effect
Class of A Master
The Secrets of Success
Introduction to NLP
Face to Face
Dr. Bandler has continued to improve and evolve the field of NLP and gone on to develop other seminars as well, Design Human Engineering, Persuasion Engineering, Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning to name a few.
He has been interviewed by a variety of magazines from Psychology Today to Newsweek. Most major newspapers, TV Networks and Radio Stations around the world have interviewed him over the past 30+ years.
Dr. Bandler, a mathematician, philosopher, modeler, teacher, artist and composer for four decades has left a legacy of books, videos, audios, art, students and a body of knowledge that will change therapy, education and medicine forever. He has hundreds of thousands of students and hundreds of licensed institutes all over the world.
Dr Bandler has made his mark and says he is just getting warmed up. His record of helping patients who had been deemed incurable is unsurpassed.Richard Bandler is one of the greatest geniuses of personal change. He is the man who co-invented Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), who taught Paul McKenna and catapulted him to fame.A Leonardo of our times, Richard holds courses all over the world including USA and UK
. The Guardian
The benefits of NLP for you are too numerous to list, however some of the main ones include...
In Business & Your Career
- Get an edge over your competition in business and safely increase your profits
- Get what you want by effectively managing your internal mindset and influencing others to happily work with you to achieve your dreams
- Overcome the hurdles which prevent you from taking your business or career to the next level
- Learn how to motivate yourself and others with ease
- Learn to use language with greater precision and elegance so that you and others can get what you want
- Think better, think more clearly and make better decisions
Within Yourself, Your Relationships and Learning
- Quickly identify and blast through the limitations that are holding you back in business and in life... Once you break through these, your business and personal life will never be the same again.
- Master your subconscious mind so that you can learn more quickly than traditional teaching methods could ever allow
- Learn things about yourself that you didn’t know before
- Master your own emotions so that you handle all eventualities easily
- Gain that vital edge that makes you a far more effective and powerful communicator
- Enhance your personal relationships
- Develop instant confidence
7 Powerful reasons of why you should attend this event!
- First of all it's Dr. Richard Bandler and Paul Mckenna and its a unique two day experience
There's nothing like spending a weekend with two of the world's greatest masters of personal transformation. They have decades of experience in transforming people's lives, so start asking yourself now, what do you want in your life that you don't have now?
- The power to overcome whatever's holding you back Richard and Paul's training is all about teaching you the skills you need to go after what you want. Too many people are held back by the bad things in your life. You'll learn how to get way beyond them so you can really line up your goals.
- Specific, powerful methods to go after the things you want. Once the things that have been slowing you down are out the way, let these two master transformers teach you how to go after the things you've always wanted – so you can get them quickly and easily.
- Confidence bursting out all over. Don't yet believe it can be done? That's because you haven't yet learned how to grow your confidence to make the projects you've only dreamed about before turn into a reality. Paul and Richard will teach you how to glow with confidence.
- The grit to stick at it when things get difficult. You'll also learn how to stay on course when black swan events fly in. Learn to get rid of doubts and worries, so you can shape your life just how you want it.
- Understanding the direction your life needs to take. You'll learn how to find your true direction and put the steps in place that will take you where you want to go. And because of the way Paul and Richard teach, it will all seem so simple to do.
- The power to take charge – and Get The Life You Want Get The Life You Want will put you in the driving seat. And remember, this isn't all about vague aspirations you will learn real skills, techniques and new ways of thinking to give you the vital toolkit you need to achieve and the power to take charge of your life
You were born to be great, to succeed, to be a powerful, confident, happy person. If you don't feel like that right now it's time to get back on track ...
After last year's sell out event, next Autumn Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna will be delivering a two-day seminar called 'Get The Life You Want'.
Yes, it's true. Richard and Paul will help you Get The Life You Want and deserve!
These masters of personal change have written dozens and dozens of books and taught hundreds of thousands of people how to change their lives.
'When the two of us get together, the people in our audience change. If you want to be one of them, you're looking for a new direction, a chance to really get started, really get motivated this is the perfect seminar for you.' - Richard Bandler
'It's fantastic value, and it's going to be a magical two days.'